“That move was a joy! I can’t wait to do it again!” said no one ever.
Moving is the worst. Some would say it's one of life's most stressful experiences.
It is, however, possible to have a smooth, stress-free moving experience.
How? It takes detailed planning, tons of research, coordination of a thousand moving parts, and a lot of physical labor.
You’ve got time for that, right?
I'm here for you
If you’d rather not be burdened with these tasks, let a professional take them off your plate.
As your move concierge, I can get your house ready to sell and manage your entire move from start to finish, or just the parts you don't want to deal with.
- Developing a plan, timelines, and checklists
- Taking away donations and arranging for trash removal
- Coordinating estate sales and auctions
- Connecting you with real estate agents, movers, and other service providers
- Packing your belongings
- Arranging for temporary storage
- Staging for your photos and open house
- Coordinating the logistics of your move
- Switching over utilities and addresses
- Returning cable boxes and other equipment
- Supporting you on move day
- Unpacking in your new home so you can enjoy it from day one
It’s never too early to start planning for your move!
“In the last 3 weeks we have made amazing progress and will meet our deadlines. I have been very impressed with Lisa’s energy, organizational skills and knowledge. She has led the project very well especially when I just don’t know where to go next, she assigns me projects and we move ahead. Thank you for your help. We are almost there!”
—Client preparing to sell her house in Concord, MA
After decluttering: “Wow!! Honestly, you have no idea how much your help means to me! Seriously it makes a huge difference being this far away. We had no idea there would be a pandemic when we would be moving home so most of our plans for cleaning out and getting ready had to be scrapped. Soooo glad we found you!!”
After staging: “Wow! I had no idea my house could look like that!! It’s AMAZING! Really looks ready to go! Thank you so very much!”
I had a good time chatting with Realtor Jodi Crowley of North of Boston Lifestyle Guide in December 2020! Watch and you'll learn...
- What I do for people getting ready to sell their homes and what's the benefit
- What's my process when working with a client
- What's the biggest barrier to people hiring me to help them prepare for their move